Here are just a few of my creations - I mainly make cards, but I've been known to dabble

Here are just a few of my creations - I mainly make cards, but I've been known to dabble

Monday, 6 July 2015

Just Us Girls Challenge - "Congratulations" (Word Week)

Well hey there, I've been a busy bee at my craft desk today and I absolutely love the card that I came up with.  Firstly, I should add that some of my crafty friends are having a little inspiration challenge of our own and the lovely Marcelle has posted this sketch for us to be inspired by:
Well, let me tell you that I loved the colours on the sketch so much I tried my best to replicate them, although on the screen here there seems to be pink and when I printed it the circle, sentiment, banner and lighter part beneath all printed white, so that's what I used in my card.

Additionally, I'm entering this in the Just Us Girls Challenge (my first ever).  
I added a line of butterflies rather than keeping the banner blank and added a gem trail for my larger butterfly.  I hope you like it!
I need to get back in to my swimming tomorrow so we'll see if I manage to make any more cards this week.  Thanks for stopping by!
Cheers
Karen