Here are just a few of my creations - I mainly make cards, but I've been known to dabble

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Christmas Cards Weekend (7)

Hi everyone, just a quick note to show you the cards I made this weekend.. I was unusually productive and made 7.  I didn't write down all the items I used but most of them are fairly self explanatory.  I will say though that the green christmas card with the golden flower features metallic crepe paper that I put through my xyron sticker machine - it has this gorgeous texture, I love it!










I had the most fun creating the two tri-fold cards, and I'm sure I'll be doing more of those in the future!

I'll be back real soon as I started an Online Card Class so be prepared for a lot of new creations!

Thanks for stopping by and paying me a visit!
Take care
 

No comments:

Post a Comment