Here are just a few of my creations - I mainly make cards, but I've been known to dabble

Thursday 27 October 2016

It's Twins!

Hi there, thanks for popping by.  Tonight I finished up making this adorable little card that features a plastic covered window with the focal image on the inside of the card.  

The stamp set that I used is by Clearly Besotted and is called Peekaboo.  I used the starry patterned paper from the Jennifer Ellory Bake a Cake set (again).  It's a cute paper pack and I will probably have some more play time with it soon.

The image was coloured simply with copic markers.  I actually thought the sky would turn out a lot lighter, however I learned that FBG2 turns out to be quite dark - but you'd love a sky that colour in real life :o).

I hope you enjoy my card, thanks for stopping by and all comments are appreciated :o)


Cheers
Kazza

No comments:

Post a Comment