Here are just a few of my creations - I mainly make cards, but I've been known to dabble

Sunday 18 March 2018

Stampin Up | Petal Palette | I just love you

G'day, today I'm sharing with you a couple of cards that I've made using the Stampin Up Petal Palette stamp set and coordinating dies.  

I decided to just colour and die cut a bunch of the flowers and see where it led me.


I ended up with 2 cards as shown below... I figure they'd both be good for mother's day or any love occasion really.  

One of the cards is portrait and one is landscape.  On the portrait (red) one, I used a couple of the left over sequin hearts from the freebie mentioned in my previous post.  To fill up some of the gaps in the landscape (pink) card, I used some black enamel dots from my stash.  Simple but effective.





Thanks for dropping by, I hope you have a great day/night!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment