Here are just a few of my creations - I mainly make cards, but I've been known to dabble

Sunday 16 October 2016

Luka the Fireman! (Kit and Clowder Create and Learn Marker Class September 2016)

Hi there.  Today I finished 2 versions of the Kit and Clowder Create and Learn Marker Class for September 2016.  A little late but being late doesn't worry me, I get there eventually :o)  I still have a few classes to do from before September and a new one arrived in my mail box yesterday too, so stay tuned for more colouring blog posts in the future.  

Our image was provided to us for half price from La La Land Crafts.  The image came merged with the background - which makes it so much easier :o)

For my first attempt at the image I was really pleased with how the colouring turned out.  (As always with these classes).  I had a little go at trying to make the nose more like a nose (not part of the tutorial) and quite liked how it came out.


On my second attempt, I didn't use the video.  I coloured attempt one with the video and then coloured the second one on my own, part by part.  A few times I did the 'own' piece after hours in between.  Just goes to show how I learned just from doing the first one.  

I am super pleased with how the face turned out on Luka on the second one.  I altered it with a copic safe marker and totally fluked the nose - it looks awesome I think!

 
Thanks for stopping by and commenting for those that do, it's much appreciated.  :o)

Take care and happy crafting
Kazza

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Karen! You have a real talent with colouring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marcelle, it's so much easier with the classes :o)

      Delete