Here are just a few of my creations - I mainly make cards, but I've been known to dabble

Wednesday 25 March 2015

The Outlawz Freebie/Progressive Challenge - March 1st 2015

Hi there everyone, I hope you're all happy and healthy and having fun!  I have a new creation to share with you that I think is quite cute :o)

A couple days ago I joined the Outlawz Freebie/Progressive challenge and this is my first ever entry.  As soon as I saw one of my friends had coloured this digi image, I was hooked and so wanted it in my arsenal! lol.  Well the rules are that you join the site and then also join whatever competitions they have that interest you (they have a lot!) and then, for this particular challenge, they send you the digi of the month and you link your picture to their gallery using the code and hey presto entry done!  If this has worked I'll add the link here for you :o)


I have a few more cards that I'll share soon, waiting for one to be received first - can't ruin it!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. Love the way you have coloured that cute little elephant. Beautiful card Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz! I put so many layers of grey on that elephant but you can't really tell, lol, the ear was bright pink at the start, fluked toning it down so I was happy with that! Thanks for commenting and stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Love this, Karen!!! Such a fresh and fun card, and your colouring is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheryl! Yes, not my usual type and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out, cheerful and bright! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete
  3. Karen I LOVE your card! Your colouring is beautiful and I like the colours you used, oh, and that sentiment is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marcelle :o) That stamp is from Papertreyink - a bargain set of 2 for $5. Thank you for stopping by too!

      Delete
  4. Love your baby elephant Karen. Your colouring is amazing. The shading is so good. Did you go over the outline parts with black or is this how it turned out when printed? It is a cute image isn't it? Can do so much with it. The others (meaning the other people who have put theirs into the challenge too) have made so many different cards using this image. Looking forward to the next one from Outlawz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jennifer, yes, your elephant made me want to join! I still can't see yours in the gallery though (did you put the code PF04 in the tag so it goes on the competition?). I just printed it using my inkjet printer (in 3 different sizes lol) - that's the beauty of digis, you can make them all different sizes to suit your project! Yes, when you look in the gallery (link above) you can see all the different ones - so many different takes and all are fantastic! It looks like I'm the only one that has fussy cut the image out - it was begging for it! however I'm sure I saw one in the comments on the challenge itself (maybe they forgot the code). Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting, I'll go find you on the Outlawz, talk soon!

      Delete