Here are just a few of my creations - I mainly make cards, but I've been known to dabble

Sunday 8 December 2013

Feeling a little bit like blue is a lovely colour

Hi there, sorry it's a been a while, I've been busy with work and all that entails and I've been watching a lot of other people on youtube making cards, instead of making them myself!

I've been really loving blues at the moment and felt the need to make a blue card.  I had the base and the greeting and finally I found some really nice paper pads from Crazy Clarks and The Reject Shop and now my cards are finished.  (I made two the same).

I hope you like them! The first one is the outside, the second is the inside, the third is the card & envelope together.


Take care, until next time!
Cheers
 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love the paper AND the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marcelle, I love the paper too, might end up getting another pad of it! lol

      Delete