Here are just a few of my creations - I mainly make cards, but I've been known to dabble

Here are just a few of my creations - I mainly make cards, but I've been known to dabble

Sunday, 13 October 2013

Inspired By Stamping - Challenge Entry Sketch #3

Hi again!  I have my third entry into the Inspired By Stamping Challenge bonanza!  This follows hotly on the heels of entry #2 and then after I get the rest of the washing off the line, sort out the pets and humans dinners and play around with facebook for a bit, I'll have a stab at challenge sketch #4!

Here is sketch #3:
And my entry for the sketch - all are viewable here.
I was trying something new here, new stamps, new embossing folders, new ribbons, lol.  I decided to step outside my box a little more and go for a white and gold theme.  The half circle at the top was cut using my silhouette cameo, stuck to a double sided adhesive sheet and glittered generously.  The background embossing folder used is an Anna Griffin design and the other is from Kaszazz - Scrollwork.  The framelits are from Inspired By Stamping and I also used gold cardstock from my stash and gold ribbon from Woolworths.  The Anniversary stamp was part of a free stampset on a magazine and I put the ribbon and bow across the card to hide the seam between the two embossed panels.

I must say I found it really hard incorporating the half circle - the next sketch also has one and my brain is already excercising trying to think up something.

Thanks again for looking!
Cheers