Here are just a few of my creations - I mainly make cards, but I've been known to dabble

Here are just a few of my creations - I mainly make cards, but I've been known to dabble

Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Happy Father's Day to my Dad

Hi everyone, wow, two entries in one week, I'm on a roll!  I just thought I'd leave a quick note for you to see what I made for my Dad's Father's Day card this year. 

Father's day was Saturday 2nd September 2013 in Australia - which is different to America and possibly other countries, I'm not sure (and I haven't googled it, lol). 

Masculine cards are always so hard to do and I wanted to show you a couple of wonderful new stamp sets that I bought recently from Inspired By Stamping which makes creating masculine cards a breeze!  The sets I used are called Masculine Tags 2 and Background Basics.  I will need to buy quite a few more of Joanna's stamp sets which you will surely see here in the future.  For inspiration, feel free to drop by the IBS Customer Gallery.

Here is the card I made my Dad this year, I made it late due to a burn injury (which has healed) and hopefully he either got it today or tomorrow! I made a matching envelope and stamped the rope stamp on it in frayed burlap distress ink.  Sorry about the shadow over the picture - I'll do better next time.



Thanks for dropping by, it's past midnight so I'd better get myself off to bed for work in the morning!
Take Care